Thursday, December 27, 2012

one year of outfit pictures

My first year of regularly blogging my outfits is coming to a close! These were my personal faves from each month. I have a lot of sappy happy feelings about blogging on any day, but looking through these again reminded me of how much fun it was to go scouting for locations in the woods and finding ways to play with the light. This blog of mine might be a weird hobby but it sure is fun.


january


february


march


april


may


june


july


august


september


october


november


december

5 comments:

  1. I think my favorite has to be January and March - those skirts are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great outfits - but I think my favourites are March and June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are all such cute outfits! This was a great post! I really liked catching up on some of your outfits I missed before I started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the January skirt, totally into grey right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your outfits but my favourites are april and october (loooove that dress!)
    xoxo

    alice c'n'r
    http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...