Monday, June 25, 2012

Bessie





dress: thrifted handmade
necklace: thrifted
shoes: thrifted naturalizer
sunglasses: love @ clearly contacts

I've been trying to take sneaky outfit pics here for months but this is the first time I've felt satisfied enough with the results to post them. I was busted by some teenage girls but they went on to take photos of themselves standing over a vent that made their skirts blow up... so I don't feel too mortified about them seeing me. That said I still wish I had a yard or a car to take secluded photos without always looking over my shoulder... or I could learn to not give a frig and just be the weirdo taking photos of herself in public.

I've been slowly collecting cool and breezy vintage cotton dresses like this one. This one has a cute custom tag on it, the ones you could order to put on your handmade pieces. A lady named Bessie made this one! Thanks Bessie.

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Love the colour and the lace.

    Charmaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I am going to sound like a total creeper.. haha. I was strolling around downtown ch'town this afternoon and I saw a girl walk by in an awesome vintage dress and cute little shoes. I totally thought the outfit was great and also thought, that looks like a very high socks sort of dress. And here is your post - it was you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...